Thursday 7 April 2011

Shooting Day Seven

I went out and recorded the narrative part of the story at last. 
I have decided to use another person for the narrative instead of the rapper. So I finally found a friend to star in the video. This has caused me a lot of problems as it is very hard finding someone so late into the production. Ive  already had to change the whole narrative because i couldnt get a girl/ female as in my first initial ideas, and now after shooting hours of the artist himself i can see that with him in the narrative sequence it will be too much. This is quite annoying as i have shot some of him in the narrative already. But hey i will just have to start again. it is very hard working alone as there is noone to consult about these decisions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment