Friday 15 April 2011

Shooting for hours

I have had to re-film the end bit of the video because it is important for me to show the character taking his hood off when he goes to visit the memorial of his father. When he takes his hood off it tells the audience that he is showing respect and also to show a change in him.
 The hood is to signify his bad/ negative life and taking it down shows that he is changing. I wanted it to be daytime when he does this as daytime also signifies a 'new start'. It was very hard t get hold of my actor during in the day as he is at college, then i had to also plan the outfit and bring the jackets along.
i also filmed the time lapse scene to show the movement of time between the night scene and the day scene. this took ages and involved staying out most of the night in the cold. i took a warm jacket and a few friends to keep me company. This was worth it though as when i uploaded it and sped it up- it looks really good! I think its going to be the best part of my video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment